Our ambition is to be the pre-eminent integrated brands and drinks distribution business serving the UK and Ireland drinks markets
- Provide a range of local and core brands, premium, craft and third-party brands that is unrivalled.
- Our distribution infrastructure provides market leading national scale, reach and efficiencies.
- These brands and asset base are underpinned by our offer: dedicated and passionate people; enhanced customer service; market insight and value.
- The Group has sustainability at its core – with the target of delivering to a better world.
Invest and grow our portfolio of leading local, premium and craft beer and cider brands.
Medium Term strategic goals
- Brand and product investment to build value of key brands over the long-term
- Leverage key brand strength and market position to grow our portfolio of premium and craft brands
- Successful brand development and launches to meet changes in consumer demand
- Build on “partnership for equity" brand relationships to provide route to market access
- Cash generation and conversion
- Revenue growth
- Enhanced margins
- Share growth and brand health scores
Strengthen our position as the No.1 drinks distribution platform in the UK and Ireland.
Medium term strategic goals
- Continue the optimisation of network and wider system
- Deliver unrivalled portfolio strength, value and service to the UK and Irish hospitality sectors
- Commercialising the unrivalled data and insight on the hospitality sector
- Margin expansion in our distribution business
Capital allocation to enhance growth and shareholder returns.
Medium term strategic goals
- Target leverage of less than 2.0x net debt / EBITDA
- Inorganic opportunities that strengthen our brands and system
- Invest in sustainability & technology
- Return capital to Shareholders
- Net Debt/EBITDA
- EPS growth
Achievements during FY2022
Our core strategic objective is to deliver earnings growth.
- Create an environment that ensures the health and safety of our colleagues. Further, establish a business culture that nurtures engaged, inspired and committed colleagues, investing in key capabilities for the future
- Grow and strengthen our portfolio: growing cider share and building momentum in our premium beer portfolio as consumer preferences evolve
- Leverage our scale and reach to drive operational efficiencies in our distribution infrastructure, optimising our capacity and ensure a market leading cost to serve
- Drive better customer service through our C&C GB change programme with a simplified and integrated approach which will enhance customer experience and ultimately drive efficiencies into our back office
- Enhance our offer: commercialising the data and insight that is available; continuing to develop our ecommerce offering; and building stronger partnerships with ‘equity for growth’ investments or complimentary agencies
- Maintain the strong cash conversion characteristics of the business
- Deleverage the balance sheet, targeting a medium-term target of less than 2.0x Net Debt/EBITDA
- Invest in our brands; review inorganic opportunities and return excess capital to shareholders
Environmental, Social and Governance
- Execute a credible sustainability strategy focussed on people and planet